Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Bird? A Plane? Noooooo--It's Super Dude!

My name is Super Dude. I’m 12 years old and in the 6th grade. I’m a hippie with long, blonde, shaggy hair and blue eyes. I love my family. I have five siblings: MiniMe (2), Lil' Dudette (4), SuperBro (8), Drama Ditz (14) and Top Dude (16).

My favorite thing to do is skateboarding. It is so much fun to try out new jumps. I go everywhere on my skateboard. I also love soccer. I love kicking the ball up and down the field. I have so much fun playing soccer. Also, my brothers and I play Airsoft, a gun that shoots little plastic pellets. I enjoy drawing, too.

One of my favorite things to do is laugh. When I’m hanging out with my friends, laughing is the most fun thing we do. I also enjoy acting and singing in a children’s theater group. I think it is weird when guys go shopping, but when I go shopping with SuperBro, we play around like little kids in the store.

Above all else, music is my passion. I don’t let a day go by without listening to my favorite bands: Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Kiss and The Shins. I like all oldies. I sing and play piano, and I’d like to learn to play guitar too. Someday I want to be the lead singer and guitarist of my own band!

2 comments:

We are Tommy's Advocates said...

Hi there! Interesting to read your piece. Congrats on Charlotte's Web!

Erin said...

"Someday I want to be the lead singer and guitarist of my own band!"

You sound like my brother. :)