Thursday, February 21, 2008

Adam of the Road


Adam is a boy that starts out very rich and is used to things being done for him. Adam is a minstrel, and he starts out on a journey with his dad and a rich and royal family. But he falls behind, and gets lost with just his dad and his dog to comfort him. Then his dog gets stolen from him and while he’s looking for his dog, he then loses his father. He ends up losing everything, including all his money. This book was an adventure and it keeps you wondering what’s going to happen throughout the whole story. I think that this is the kind of book most people would find interesting. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.