Monday, November 17, 2008

Autumn

One of my favorite seasons is autumn. The air of autumn is perfect because when you take a walk in a long-sleeved shirt and jeans, you don't freeze to death like you would in the winter, and you don't sweat so much that you have to take another shower. In the autumn, the temperature is just right. Also I think we will all agree that the autumn leaves on a tree are the most scenic part of the season. My favorite time of the year to be in the car is autumn because of all the colorful leaves that I can look at while we're driving. Of course, I also love taking walks in the autumn to look at all the beautiful, different-colored leaves. My favorite kind of leaves is the purple kind because that happens to be my favorite color, believe it or not. There are so many reasons why autumn is great!

No comments: